Nanameue’s mission is to create a place where you belong. We have several products, including Yay!, an app that lets you talk to friends of the same age, about the same interests and likes, DataWow, a data management platform combining AI and human power, and Posmoni, a content moderation API platform combining AI and human power.
Team of professionals
Don’t be a big fish in a small pond, get to know the vast ocean! Our international team of professionals in diverse fields are hard at work in Tokyo. Their cooperative, humble approach will support your development.
Giving our best
You will be surrounded by people who are not satisfied with the status quo and have high expectations. By incorporating the latest technology and working diligently, new models are constantly being created. Give your best to create a better world.
Free and open
Each member has their own responsibilities and freedoms based on their positions. Thus, an environment for making a big impact with a small team is achieved.
A global company
Half of the employees, whose average age is 26, do not speak Japanese. The common tools are all in English, which is the official company language. We promise a career with a global outlook.
- Competitive salary and bonus plus standard social security insurance
- Re-location assistance to help you start your life in Tokyo including first-time airfare to Tokyo and put you in AirBNB for a few weeks while you searching for the dream house.
- Unquestionable for any gears that you want, MBP, large screen even good chair (unfortunately, pajamas are not included; though, we trying to get it approved soon)
- Free snacks, fresh fruits, and drinks of course!
- Train fare or if you lived near the office, we even give 20k JPY monthly for your house
- Company paid for 50% of your new mobile device every year
- We help you pay for books, language course, fitness membership, conference ticket, and even paid apps
Our response to COVID-19
Our business hasn’t been directly impacted by COVID-19. We’ve been working fully remotely, but are moving back to the office, with a policy for social distancing and mask wearing. For international candidates looking to relocate to Japan, we can hire you remotely first until the travel restrictions are lifted, then we will begin the visa process.
About the position
You will be a part of our growing web services team, report directly to our CTO and CEO and this is what you will be doing:
- Develop API backend and Web Application using Ruby on Rails + (PostgreSQL and MySQL)
- Build and develop frontend part from a designer finished Sketch or PSD file using HTML/CSS and ReactJS
- Develop and maintain test specs using Rspec and related frontend tests
- Support and debugging web applications as needed
- Optimize and profiling web applications using NewRelic and related tools
- Ignite and present a better solution to solve a problem to CTO/CEO
- Having fun and share your knowledges and visions with Junior developers
- 3+ Experienced with Ruby on Rails
- 5+ Experienced in any Web Development fields
- Proficient in ReactJS
- Experienced with high load and large scales environment (~4 billion requests per month and above)
- Experienced with RESTful web services
- Basic knowledge of AWS and Google Cloud Platform
- Able to do TDD and know how to write Rspec and frontend tests
- Want to work in fast paced and hyper environment
- Passion for UI/UX and know how best design should look like
- Familiar with Python
- Knowledge in Image Recognition, Machine Learning, and/or NLP
- Able to troubleshoot, repair, and restart Unix-based system for HA
- Able to config and optimize database server for HA
- Experienced in building and managing automated test, build, deploy
- Ability to communicate in Japanese
- Ability to communicate in any other languages than English, Thai, Japanese
- Experienced in any mobile application development
- Bachelor degree and above in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field would be advantage but not required