As part of the team, you will specialize in server development of Nature Remo services. You will work closely with engineers and designers to maintain and develop the infrastructure to support the increasing number of users. As a Back End Engineer, you will also play a critical role in developing the next generation of Nature products that will shape the future of energy.
Who You Are:
- You are not afraid of challenges and ready to work on problems outside of your area of expertise.
- You are highly self-motivated and able to work independently.
- You have empathy for Nature’s vision and products.
- You have working experience with software engineering.
- You have a strong mindset for quality and attention to detail.
- You already live in Japan.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience with an emphasis on the back-end.
- Strong knowledge of Go, Node.js.
- Experience deploying and working with Amazon Web Services.
- Experience in the development of IoT products.
6.2 to 12 million JPY annually.