- Design a scalable, stable and secure platform using cloud platforms, especially AWS, and key technologies such as kubernetes and Kafka.
- Manage a team of engineers responsible for the timely and quality delivery of a given product or project.
- Lead the team in its daily tasks, prioritise them, and make decisions based on changing business priorities.
- Structure and facilitate the team’s workflow and development process.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders across the company to understand their requirements and translate them into the team’s technical requirements.
- Fosters the team’s evolution and it’s member’s growth, including, but not limited to, 1:1s and performance evaluation
- Plan for future resources requirements and collaborate with the hiring efforts
- Professional experience in a technical management or leadership role.
- Have a technical mindset and understand complex systems design.
- Have an extreme bias towards action. Basically, have the “Get Things Done” type of attitude.
- Be solutions oriented.
- Be able to maintain high-performance within a high-energy and fast-paced work environment.
- Have excellent oral, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Bilingual in English and Japanese is preferred, but either one is fine.
10 to 20 million JPY annually (with potential for more).