In this position, you’ll be part of the team responsible for analysis and integration of Sansan’s digitized business card data and other contact data. The team is currently made of one international and eight Japanese members, and communicates in Japanese. You’ll use English when communicating with the Singapore office, and the Global Product Group, another engineering team.
Your focus will be on improving the efficiency and quality of integrating international people and companies. The role will involve UI and Web API development, as well as data handling and transactions.
- Ruby on Rails with RSpec
- Aurora (MySQL)
- AWS (including EC2, S3, Athena, Redshift, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, ElastiCache, SQS, Lambda), and GCP (BigQuery
- Over 5 years experience in developing web applications that uses a MVC framework (e.g. Ruby on Rails, Django, Laravel, etc)
- Experience building and operating applications that use cloud services such as Azure, GCP, or AWS
- Conversational Japanese ability
- Experience developing and operating large-scale services
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data, hypothesizing, and problem-solving
- Experience with architectural design
- Successful project management experience
- Team building experience in a growing team
- Experience performance tuning with RDBMS
¥5,110,000 - ¥7,770,000 annually (inclusive of bi-annual bonuses).