- Shape the future of logistics with machine learning. Be at the forefront of incorporating Machine Learning capabilities by actively contributing towards architectural and design decisions.
- Design and develop robust APIs. Engineer clean, efficient, scalable APIs that will be the backbone of our digital logistics solutions.
- Architect and build for scalability and performance. Play a pivotal role in migrating our systems from a Ruby architecture to a modern, service-oriented platform, while reimagining and unlocking new business opportunities.
- Own, Impact, and Grow. Take ownership of significant components within our service stack, driving both technical and business outcomes.
- Your contributions will go beyond code; we’re looking for problem solvers who can grow along with the company.
- You have at least 3 years of experience with Back-End application development in Ruby and Ruby on Rails (or Go/Python/Rust).
- Synthetic mind, you are able to quickly grasp the essence of our business and translate it into a model.
- Strong communication skills to a variety of audiences, from technical to non-technical.
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Communication skills in Japanese is a big plus.
- Experience in cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, etc.).
- Experience with Front-End technologies (React, etc.) and GraphQL.
- Experience in other programming languages (Go, Rust, Python, etc.).
- Experience in mentoring and nurturing your fellow developers.
- Experience in Open-Source Software (OSS) communities.
- Intellectually curious and eager to take on new challenges.
- Experience working within a fast-paced product company
5 to 8 million JPY annually.