Our advertisers want to know how our ad is performing for them. You and your team will be building a foundation to measure how much value we were able to provide to our advertisers. You will own core components such as conversion tracking, ad pixels, browser tracking technologies, identify graphs, offline visit tracking, reporting to provide insights to advertisers and many more. These will require an in-depth understanding of the advertiser’s business and also some hard technical challenges.
- Make a strong partnership with product teams to build next generation of SmartNews measurement features
- Work with your team to build a technical roadmaps
- Own E2E impact of the product
- Worked on Ads or product that involves external business stakeholders.
- Able to build a strong team through hiring, as well as mentoring/growing engineers by constantly challenging them with solid support
- Experience in leading cross-team/cross org projects/initiatives
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- MS or BS in computer science, mathematics, physics or other quantitative field
- Experience working for ad measurement or similar area
- Experience with cloud-based architecture (e.g. Amazon Web Services)
- Business Level Japanese
- Experience in distributed
- Direct experience in the ads industry
- Have experience working together with distributed engineering/product teams.