As a DevOps Engineer, you will own production infrastructure, including operations and monitoring, and the several CI/CD pipelines using to deploy our application stack. You will also debug and resolve production issues with a clear root cause analysis, mentor other engineers, helping them develop their skills, and help design new services with regard to requirements such as latency, availability, reliability and scalability.
- More than 5 years of experience in devops
- More than 3 years of experience working either with AWS or GCP
- A solid foundation with Linux
- Experience managing and monitoring web-related infrastructure, applications running on Kubernetes
- Experience working in a product startup, collaborating directly with software developers
- On-call experience, emergency response and incident management experience
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following our company values, culture and ways of working
- Experience writing web application software
Nice to have
While not required, tell us if you have experience with any of the following.
- Experience with the Erlang VM (BEAM)
- Experience with big data processing infrastructure