TableCheck Inc operates TableCheck, an online booking page that allows diners to make instant reservations, and TableSolution, a reservation platform that centralizes reservations from third-party reservation sites and consolidates all bookings into the system.
We welcome applicants outside Japan who are willing to relocate to Tokyo. Remote work may also be possible in some cases.
About the position
Are you a ninja-level coder, eager to take on a wide range of challenges? At TableCheck, you will work with a highly-motivated agile team using the latest web technologies to build world-class restaurant reservation apps. We are seeking both Front-end and Server developer roles.
Please do not apply for this position unless you are capable in the following areas:
- Server developers: 3+ years Ruby on Rails experience required. Node.js, Elixir/Phoenix are a plus.
- Ability to openly communicate your ideas to a team.
- Ability to use Github / Git source control.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Test-driven development
- Design skills, CSS
- MongoDB, Redis, NoSQL databases
- Software security
- Bilingual (English/Japanese) preferred.
- Native-level Chinese or Korean are a plus.
- Applicants without a substantial open-source portfolio will be asked to complete a small coding project for evaluation purposes.
- We regret to inform we are not accepting inexperienced and/or trainee hires at this time.