As Front-End Developer at UXPin, you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining landing pages, improving the product and supporting our marketing initiatives from the technical side.
- You will be part of our product team working on new features, improving existing products, and from time to time, supporting the marketing team with technical initiative.
- Deliver good user experience on any new features
- You will implement new features with clean, simple and tested code.
- You will improve our existing code and architecture.
- Ultimately, your work will have a direct impact on the user experience of our customers.
- You will build and implement UXPin’s design system.
- You pay attention to detail and you have a highly refined aesthetic sense.
- You understand design principles.
- You have good communication skills, openness to giving and receiving feedback.
- You have experience with testing and debugging.
- You’re curious about new technologies and you’re driven to find ways to implement them in your work.
- You are able to deliver quality features without much supervision all while keeping your team in the loop.
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have experience with any of the following.
- Strong experience in React and HTML/CSS
- Working experience in building design system
- Working experience with Docker
- Understanding of design, user experience, and user needs
- Good eye on detail