We have just launched our own product “WOVN.app”, which enables you to multi-lingualize your mobile apps just by installing it, and we are looking for talented mobile developers who can fully commit to the development and improvement of this product! You will be in charge of developing the mobile SDK library for this product.
Your main duties will be
- General development of new features for the mobile app multilingualization service “WOVN.app”
- Mobile SDK library development (ReactNative / Android)
- Support for clients who are considering adopting “WOVN.app”
Technology Stack (WOVN.app)
Technology Stack (WOVN.io)
- Server side: Ruby (Ruby on Rails),
- Front end: Vue.js
- Database: Amazon Aurora, MongoDB, Redis
- Infrastructure: AWS
- Others: Fastly, CircleCI
- Experience developing iOS or Android apps with Swift and/or Java
- Open to learn new programming languages
- Understanding of and interest in a multilingual environment
- Ability and attitude to think from the customer’s point of view, communicate directly with the customer, and proceed with the project.
- Experience with Scrum
Nice to haves
While these are not required, please tell us if you have any of the following.
- Experience in mobile SDK library development
- Experience with Kotlin, ReactNative, Flutter, etc
- Experience developing with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases
- Understanding of CI/CD tools
- Experience building test automation environments for mobile apps
- Japanese skills are not required, but we are looking for people who are not afraid of a multilingual environment and wish to improve themselves internally.