- Collaborate with domain experts, engineers, designers, and product management to establish and achieve quality goals
- Gather information needed to perform QA activities from different stakeholders
- Analyze the requirements, identify project and quality risks, and strategize QA activities accordingly
- Work in an agile environment alongside the engineering team to drive and execute project plans
- Work with the development team and the stakeholders to design the test plans
- Prioritize tests, execute them, and report issues in a timely manner
- Work with QA Division to establish quality standards throughout the cross-functional teams
- Automate tests and integrate them into the CI/CD pipeline
- Mentor Junior QA members
- Over 6 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Good knowledge of web service
- Good knowledge of Linux script programming for test tools (e.g. bash)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with automation testing (API and UI test automation)
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Experience working on nonfunctional testing (such as performance, and security testing)
- Experience working in a business based on the philosophies of lean startup and agile mindset
- Experience working with SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaison between domain experts, engineers, designers, and product management
6M - 8.5M JPY annually.
6 to 8.5 million JPY annually.