We are building new teams focused on customers acquisition features. This new team comprises five engineers and would be an autonomous team supporting itself in infrastructure, back end, and front end expertise. This position is opened to oversee the creation, growth and success of this team.
- Create and recruit the team members, share its vision, its mission and build up the strategy to deliver the best business value.
- Facilitate all the ceremonies to enable the day to day work of the team and report on the different metrics evaluating the team performance.
- Support the product team in transforming the strategy into an actionable roadmap.
- Identify the different architectural and technical debt challenges, and plan their improvement accordingly.
- Support cross team initiatives and facilitate collaboration within the teams.
- Build relationships with your reports, support their career development and motivate members in achieving the team goals.
- Empower the engineers and maximize the team’s productivity by setting goals, performing evaluations, and utilizing data to improve operational workflow.
- Being able to work during from 9am to 5pm JST
- 3+ years of Engineering management experience
- 5+ years of experience developing software, backend experience is a plus.
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Experience in working within a SaaS
- Understanding of QA practices, especially test automation
- Japanese proficiency
¥9.6 to 16 million annually.
9.6 to 16 million JPY annually.