We are hiring a Product Manager who has a deep understanding of the global software test automation market and its challenges. You will be leading the evolution of our products.
- Dig deep into the client’s requirements to uncover and establish their burning needs.
- Prioritize issues and create roadmaps.
- Formulate steps to solve problems in collaboration with other teams, oversee progress and quality of projects up to customer delivery.
- Create documentation and communicate to ensure all relevant parties can work smoothly.
- Being able to work in Japan standard time (Working partially in JST can be discussed)
- Experience in product management of in-house software products
- Leadership to envision the product’s future and plan/execute steps to achieve it while collaborating with other teams
- Ability to produce documentation so that remote working teams can work efficiently
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Knowledge in B2B SaaS product management and business models
- Experience in developing and testing data-based hypotheses in a logical manner
- Experience in managing a fast-growing product
- Experience in managing products targeting global markets
- Knowledge in software development/testing to understand client issues accurately
Desired Personality Traits
- Keenness to listen to clients and explore their burning needs
- Ability to identify steps to keep the product progressing in a dynamically changing environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and carry out necessary steps
- 1st Technical interview
- 2nd Technical interview
- HR interview
- Final interview
We will ask you to provide references after the final interview.
¥7 to 12 million annually.