You will oversee Autify’s backend development and build the infrastructure, the AI-based software test automation platform.
- Work with other engineers, designers, and product leads to implement various features while considering performance, security, and reliability.
- Proactively identify functions that can be improved from the reliability perspective.
- Facilitate future development by improving the system on the existing server and infrastructure, code quality, monitoring, CI/CD pipeline, etc.
- Infrastructure development using AWS, containers, Terraform, etc.
- Keep our system up and running to meet our SLO
- Build an E2E test automation backend using Selenium, Webdriver, etc.
- Web application development using Ruby on Rails
- Being able to work in Japan standard time (Working partially in JST can be discussed)
- Over 3 years of experience in web development including backend and infrastructure.
- Over 1 year of experience in developing backends with such as Rails, Laravel, CakePHP, Django, Flask, Spring Boot, or Node.js.
- Over 1 year of experience in building infrastructure using container management services such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in technology selection such as AWS component selection, and system architecture design
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Modern development experience with Agile or Scrum.
- Experience in E2E test automation with Selenium and Appium
- Experience in improving SLA/SLO
- Experience in an on-call rotation
Desired Personality Traits
- A person who can face issues from the user’s point of view and sympathizes
- A person who has a high awareness of reliability, security, and performance
- A person who is keen to automate stuff
¥8.5 to 12 million annually.