As a Data Engineer (Python), you will be responsible for designing and implementing a robust data flow on our G123 platform to ensure optimal timeliness, data quality and improved user experience. You will work closely with advertising and operations to directly address the data needs as our G123 platform grows its portfolio of games and expands globally.
- Investigating suitable data solutions, evaluating and using reasonable costs
- Mainstreaming technologies to solve data problems
- Maintaining the data warehouse of the G123 platform
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a data engineer, etc.
- Maintained and operated open source data-related suites: HDFS, YARN, Hive, Presto, Spark, Kafka, HBase, Elasticsearch, TiDB, Flink, Airflow, etc.
- Familiar with AWS data-related services: DynamoDB, QuickSight, Lambda, S3, EMR, Athena, Redshift, Kinesis, Glue, RDS, DMS, etc.
- Familiar with Unix / Linux systems
- Familiar with Docker and other containerization concepts
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Experience in operation and maintenance of production environment in public cloud (AWS, Ali cloud, Tencent cloud, etc.)
- Experience in operation and maintenance of large data stream production environments (data volume of petabytes or more, processing data streams of more than 100,000 strokes per second)
- Experience in open source community contribution
- Passionate about games, able to actively dig and understand the data requirements of games
Your compensation will be determined based on your experience as well as the whole interview process. Our salary range is as follows:
- Level 1: 6-9M JPY
- Level 2: 8-12M JPY
- Level 3: 10-33M JPY
The first level is for individual contributors (junior positions), while the last level is for senior and management positions.