As a Frontend Engineer (Data), you will be responsible for transforming CTW to a data and AI driven company by improving the usability of underlying AI systems for the end user. You will be working closely with cross-functional teams to grow game business operations in global markets.
- Enhancing the user experience by creating functional, creative and user-friendly web pages
- Creating complex but intuitive and localized web interfaces
- Developing reliable applications supported by consistent tests that allow quick integration of new features
- Master’s degree in computer science or similar
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Experience in one or more modern web development frameworks like Vue/React/Angular and testing frameworks like Cypress/Jest
- Strong analytical and coding skills
- Passion about technologies and solving challenging problems
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Experience in Nuxt.JS or Next.JS
- Fulfilling queries with existing data using GraphQL
- Knowledge of query languages, like mySQL
- Experience with one or more state management libraries (Redux / Jotai / Recoil / Zustand)
- Can adapt to fast-paced coding and sprints
Your compensation will be determined based on your experience as well as the whole interview process. Our salary range is as follows:
- Level 1: 6-9M JPY
- Level 2: 8-12M JPY
- Level 3: 10-33M JPY
The first level is for individual contributors (junior positions), while the last level is for senior and management positions.