As a Machine Learning Operations (MLOps) Engineer, you will be responsible for enabling model deployment automation to production systems to increase the number and quality of users as the G123 platform grows its portfolio of games and expands globally.
- Build and turn offline model data into a real machine learning production system
- Apply software engineering rigor and best practices to machine learning (i.e. CI/CD, automation etc.)
- Proven proficiency in Python
- Expertise in AWS and its services such as SageMaker, EC2, ECS etc
- Experience using DAGs to define data pipelines with airflow
- Master SQL and manipulating database systems (TiDB, etc)
- Knowledgeable in ML libraries (e.g. TensorFlow & PyTorch)
- Knowledgeable in CI/CD & Devops principles
- Proficient in Software Engineering fundamentals
Your compensation will be determined based on your experience as well as the whole interview process. Our salary range is as follows:
- Level 1: 6-9M JPY
- Level 2: 8-12M JPY
- Level 3: 10-33M JPY
The first level is for individual contributors (junior positions), while the last level is for senior and management positions.