We’re currently looking for a senior front-end engineer to join our fast-paced growing team.
- Design, develop, and maintain innovative features based on business needs
- Bring our design system to life by implementing high-fidelity UI using a modern frontend framework
- Ensure high quality deliverables through CI/CD pipelines, tests, and documentation
- Collaborate with Design, Product Management and Customer Success teams to continuously improve the product
- Support the team by actively participating in discussions and review others’ code
- Improve team synergy and mentor junior engineers
Our Tech Stack
Each product team is free to choose their own tech stack. Each project uses Typescript as the base language, with a combination of these technologies:
- Styled Components
- Redux (Toolkit)
- Jest/Testing Library
- Composition API
- Vue CLI
- 3 years of web development experience, with at least two years in either React or Vue
- Ability to write proper type-safe code with Typescript
- Ability to mentor junior engineers and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to write robust tests along with your code
- Understand the importance of clean code and software documentation
- Business level English (Japanese is NOT required)
- Last but not least, fit with open source and hacker culture
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Degree in Computer Science or other related technical field
- Experience with state management in a complex web app (e.g. Redux, Vuex)
- Familiarity with design collaboration tools like Figma
- Knowledge setting up build and test environments, CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of Unix-like environment
- Team leadership experience
- Vue: experience with Composition API, SCSS
- React: experience with Hooks, css-in-js libraries
6.5 - 10 million JPY annually.
6.5 to 10 million JPY annually.