The Challenge Markets team focuses on solving problems for job seekers and employers in high priority markets like Japan, Europe and India. We identify, implement and test market-specific improvements to our current product offerings, and we develop and test new innovative solutions that are often successfully applied in many markets beyond the original target countries. If you are passionate about building innovative products and enjoy working with other teams to implement new features in their code bases, all in order to help job seekers worldwide find their dream job, then you will fit right in.
- Improve our current products to better match job seekers and employers in specific high priority and strategic markets
- Architect new solutions and validate new ideas by either building on top of existing solutions or by prototyping new products
- Identify system architecture and product design improvements to better support feature development and integration with new products for job seekers in all international markets
- Mentor engineers and provide feedback on software architecture designs and implementations of new products and features.
- Has a strong sense of ownership in everything they build
- Highly motivated to have an impact by solving problems faced by job seekers and employers worldwide
- Has strong architecture and software design skills
- Is able to build new products from scratch quickly
- Is comfortable working in other teams’ code bases
- Has 5+ years of full-stack software engineering experience
Nice to have
- Experience building solutions for high traffic web sites
- Exposure to A/B-tests
- Experience with internationalization and localization
- Experience with modern front end development technologies
- German, Japanese, or Dutch language ability is a plus
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Tokyo Base Salary Range:
Software Engineer Ⅲ 14,000,000 - 18,000,000 JPY per year
Software Engineer Ⅱ 11,700,000 - 14,470,000 JPY per year