As a DevOps Engineer, you will play a key technical leadership role, driving site reliability and security across our four products. You will be able to communicate your ideas and provide DevOps thought leadership across the team. We don’t expect you to know everything, just be a strong engineer with a willingness to learn.
- You have 3+ years of solid DevOps and cloud engineering experience
- Deep knowledge of AWS infrastructure and its services
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Knowledge of infrastructure-as-code and tools (e.g.Terraform, Cloud Formation, etc)
- Knowledge of CI/CD, infrastructure & deployment automation, and configuration management
- Network & Security knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Linux operating system
- Business level English (Japanese is not required)
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Knowledge in Site Reliability Engineering
- Interest in distributed systems and big data architecture
- AWS certifications