- Provide guidelines for and consult on LINE’s system and service architecture and design
- Develop security and authentication modules (e.g. FIDO and cryptography) for LINE’s services
- Research and study emerging security standards and technologies
To learn more about the kind of work you’ll do, see our presentations “Strong customer authentication & biometrics using FIDO” and “BITBOX: How to Secure Cryptocurrency Exchange”.
- Masters or equivalent work experience in relevant fields
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience programming in C/C++, Java, Python, etc.
- Experience with two or more of the following:
- Network protocols and secure network design
- Web application and browser security
- Android and iOS security
- Security risk assessments and penetration testing
- Authentication and access control; Applied cryptography and security protocols
- Development of security tools, automation or frameworks
- In-depth knowledge of AI technologies such as deep learning
- Experience in developing authentication systems
- In-depth knowledge of security vulnerabilities and hacking
- Knowledge of service operations
Ability to communicate in English, Japanese, or Korean. Bilinguals welcome.