Are you a talented and experienced Flutter Mobile Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity to work with cutting-edge robotics technology and an international team? Look no further! We are seeking a skilled Flutter Mobile Engineer to join our dynamic and innovative team.
As a Flutter Mobile Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining high-quality mobile applications. You will work closely with our cross-functional teams to design, implement, and deploy innovative features that enhance the user experience.
In addition to mobile engineering experience, you should also either 1) demonstrate strong design skills and generally be a mobile/frontend expert or 2) be a T-shaped engineer, with experience in many different domains, e.g: backend, DevOps, firmware, desktop application development, etc.
- Collaborating with firmware, backend, other non-software engineers and medical experts to create seamless and intuitive mobile applications.
- Writing clean code in Dart, ensuring code quality and delivering products on time.
- Ensuring applications meet both functional and technical requirements.
- Mid or senior level experience in Flutter mobile app development (2+ years for mid-level, 5+ years for senior level).
- Proven track record of delivering successful mobile applications for Android and iOS platforms.
- High sense of ownership and responsibility.
Nice to haves
While not specifically required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Fluency in both Japanese and English.
- Experience with backend as backend or front-end.
- Low level programming knowledge in fields like firmware, experience with languages such as C, C++, Rust.
- Modern software development practices (CI/CD, automated testing, etc.).
- Understanding of UI/UX design principles.
9 to 13 million JPY annually.