As our first mobile application engineer, you will play a critical role in proactively collaborating with our product and corporate teams to ensure a successful launch of our solution on mobile platforms, including developing APIs and fully utilizing device functionalities.
This presents a unique opportunity to establish a foundation for your career growth, as you will have the chance to expand your responsibilities in line with your professional aspirations while meeting the needs of our dynamic teams.
- Lead Weave’s mobile application development.
- Develop an effective mobile application to deliver our solutions, in iOS and/or Android
- Work with the backend and algorithm team to build a system and APIs for the best usability with large data under a severe connectivity environment
- 3+ years of experience developing mobile native applications for iOS and/or Android platforms
- Experience in leading and being involved from the design and conceptualization stage all the way through to implementation is preferred.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Swift, Objective-C, Java, Kotlin, and/or C++
- Experience with mobile-specific technologies such as Core Data, Core Animation, Google Play Services, or iOS SDK
- Experience with mobile application architecture patterns such as Model-View-Controller (MVC), Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM), or Clean Architecture
- Agile/Scrum experience
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Knowledge of mobile application development frameworks such as React Native, Xamarin, or Flutter
Starting from 5 million JPY annually, but is negotiable based on your experience and ability.