As an Android developer, you will play an essential role to create values to our users on our communication application platform. You will have fun creating apps and solving challenges that a lot of people love using. Moreover, you will have a chance to help train young junior developers to grow and create even better products. Our team is growing and with high attention to details we can keep pushing out more products and values to our users. You will also get a chance to work on our new web3 segment of the Yay! application.
- Develop mobile applications (Android using Kotlin and Java)
- Develop test specs and approach for the application
- Work alongside with the vision and product development process
- Utilizing error management tools such as Fabric to track and fix bugs
- Code reviewing and mentor junior developer
- Contribute creating best practices for the team
- Assist for CEO and CTO on application implementation and design
- 4+ years building applications for Android devices using Kotlin and Java
- 3+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- One Mobile app you can share during the interview which you developed
- Familiar with Agile Development
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
- Experience with multithreading programming
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Knowledge of iOS/Android SDK performance tools sand optimization techniques
- Good knowledge with Git version control system
- Knowledge in WebRTC Technology
Nice to haves
While not specifically required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Thai or Japanese language ability
- Experience with Objective-C/Swift for iOS
- Knowledge of Reactive Pattern
5 to 8 million JPY annually.