- Utilizing the Testing Methodology, analyzes testing requirements as the basis for developing testing scenarios for a test level to be executed on a project.
- Designs testing scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to all functional and non-functional requirements, relative to the test level, as defined in business or technical specifications.
- Executes tasks related to the production of the test cases, test scripts, and test data.
- Analyzes the results of the testing process and recommends solutions.
- Supports knowledge management and collaboration through participation in testing discussions, communities and improving testing collateral through lessons learned.
- Performs work assigned by others.
- Accountable for own work.
- Minimum 2 or more years of experience in running and maintaining automated test cases for mobile apps, web apps, or APIs.
- Professional experience in using one of following frameworks/tools - Appium for mobile apps , Selenium for web-based apps, or unirest/Rest Assured for API’s.
- Well versed in using Cucumber for all test cases.
- Well versed in using Continuous Integration and Continuous Development tools, like Jenkins/Bitrise or any other.
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Experience in running performance tests using Gatling/Wrk/Jmeter.
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes.
- Coding experience in building web or mobile based apps.
- Experience in bash or other CLI scripting
- Curiosity and passion about learning new technologies is a definite plus!
7 to 12 million JPY annually.