PayPay is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to work on our AWS Based payment system infrastructure to deliver the best payment experience for our growing customers base.
- AWS: IAM, VPC, EC2, Lambda, Cloudfront, S3, CloudWatch, WAF, AWS SSO, Athena, SQS, Global Accelerator, Cognito, KMS, Secrets Manager, RDS, DynamoDB, ECS, EKS, ECR, Elasticsearch, MSK, Elasticache and other data stores
- GCP: BigQuery, Storage & Google Analytics
- Terraform, Jenkins, Github Actions, Atlantis, NewRelic
- Architect and build a robust, scalable and stable infrastructure.
- Architect and build Infrastructure that is easily maintainable during patching and upgrades.
- Architect and build Infrastructure with AWS regional level failure torelance.
- Work together with our Security Engineers to provision a secure Infrastructure.
- Automations for AWS Deployments to ensure fast delivery of Cloud Services to our developers.
- Provide through Automations means for developers to easily deploy resources on AWS.
- More than 5 years of technical experience in AWS based Infrastructure architect and building
- Has maintained over 200 servers in a production, customer facing cloud environment
- PayPay DevOps emphasizes automation. Demonstrated skill with Python and Shell Scripting is required
- Extensive technical handson experience of Computing, Storage and Analytical Services on Cloud(AWS).
- Experience with IAC tools in AWS such as Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation
- Experience with Linux Internals and System Administration
- Experience with Cloud Services Monitoring, Detection and Response.
- Experience in Cloud Services Performance Tuning, cost controls and management
- Experience in Cloud Infrastructure Service patching and upgrades
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Experience with other cloud service providers (e.g GCP, Azure)
- Experience using and contributing to Open Source tools
- Published papers / blogs / articles
- Experience in managing IT compliance and security risk
- Relevant and verifiable certifications - JNLP Level 3 or above
8 to 14 million JPY annually.