PayPay is looking for a self-driven and motivated AWS SecOps (Platform Security) Engineer to help secure our payment platform. Our Platform/infrastructure is mainly based on AWS and GCP.
- Security Architecture reviews and re-design of existing AWS and GCP infrastructure.
- Security Architecture reviews and design of new AWS and GCP infrastructure.
- Design and enforce secure infrastructure deployment and deployment flows.
- Perform Infrastructure security testing and patching to keep up with recent security implementation and best practices.
- Evaluating and Implementing new security technologies such as vulnerability testing, logging, monitoring and incident responses and maintaining them.
- Working in a fast paced environment where projects and prioritization may change frequently, security will always remain.
- AWS: AM, VPC, KMS, EC2, CloudTrail, SecurityHub, GuardDuty, RDS, EKS, Elasticsearch, Elasticache and others
- GCP: BigQuery, Storage & Google Analytics
- TCP Networking, SSL/TLS, Key Management Systems
- MySQL/AuroraDB, DynamoDB, ELK, Kafka, Redis, TiDB
- Terraform, Jenkins, Github Actions
- Snyk, Snort,
- PlantUML, Cloudcraft
- Slack, Zoom
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience security over 200+ servers in a public facing, production environment doing the following:
- PayPay DevOps emphasizes automation. Demonstrated skill with Python and Shell Scripting is required
- Initial verification, design and implementation of security in AWS using the following AWS Services:
- IAM, VPC, KMS, EC2, CloudTrail, SecurityHub and GuardDuty
- Automated security monitoring and incident response in AWS
- IAC tools in AWS such as Terraform, Ansible
- Securing Kubernetes and microservice architectures
- Securing common Linux based infrastructure (primarily Amazon Linux and Ubuntu based)
- Securing data systems such as RDS (e.g. MySQL, Aurora), NoSQL (e.g. Redis, Elasticsearch, Cassandra), and MQ (e.g. Kafka)
- Experience with git and CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and ArgoCD
- Motivated to work with the platform and infrastructure for modern system using micro-service architecture
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Experience with other cloud service providers (e.g GCP)
- Experience managing Microsoft Windows servers
- CVE Contributions
- Open Source tools contributions
- Published papers / blogs / articles
- Relevant and verifiable certifications
- JNLP Level 3 or above
7 to 15 million JPY annually.