- Manage a team of mobile engineers (iOS or Android) responsible for the timely and quality delivery of a given product or project.
- Lead the team in its daily tasks, prioritise them, and make decisions based on changing business priorities.
- Structure and facilitate the team’s workflow and development process.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders across the company to understand their requirements and translate them into the team’s technical requirements.
- Fosters the team’s evolution and it’s member’s growth, including, but not limited to, 1:1s and performance evaluation
- Plan for future resources requirements and collaborate with the hiring efforts
- At least 5 year of Professional development experience with Native apps (iOS or Android) as an individual contributor
- Professional operations experience with Native apps (iOS or Android) in the AppStore or Google Play Store.
- Professional experience in a technical management or leadership role.
- Have a technical mindset and understand complex systems design.
- Have an extreme bias towards action. Basically, have the “Get Things Done” type of attitude.
- Be solutions oriented.
- Be able to maintain high-performance within a high-energy and fast-paced work environment.
- Have excellent oral, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Japanese language ability
- Knowledge of Native app performance optimization
- Knowledge of Native app security improvements
- Experience integrating and development payment service
- Experience with CI/CD tool(e.g. Bitrise)
10 to 20 million JPY annually.