PayPay is looking for a Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile Engineer to build and maintain high quality and robust SDKs for development teams.
- Work closely with our App platform team to build and maintain core business logic SDKs
- Support integrations with our Android and iOS feature teams
- Active on improvement at platform/structure level
- Define and follow coding standards, architecture principles, code reviews, build processes and testing
- Promote collaboration by mentoring and sharing knowledge
- Kotlin, Gradle
- Ktor, Coroutines, SQLDelight
- Github, Android Studio
- Firebase, AppsFlyer
- Slack, Zoom
- Deep understanding of modern mobile development
- Strong in Object Oriented design and Kotlin
- Experience with the Android development
- Strong passion for code quality and are not allergic to test cases
- Familiarity with integration of Rest API
- Strong sense of ownership
- At least one mobile app you can show off in the interview
- At least 3 years of professional experience.
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- More interest in KMM/platform work rather than feature development
- At least one year of experience in KMM
- Experience with GA/CI/CD tool(e.g. Bitrise)
- Ability to develop SDKs while conducting unit tests
- Knowledge of performance optimization
- Ability to communicate with platform members and other development team in English
- Familiarity with Agile development
- Experience integrating and development payment service
6.5 to 14 million JPY annually.