In this position, you’ll develop the frontend of our REMETIS platform. As we’re early-stage startup, you’ll contribute to and shape the product in a significant way, closely collaborating with product leadership to plan new features and improvements.
- Develop our main REMETIS platform.
- Collaborate closely with product leadership to define, clarify, and improve feature requirements.
- Work with product leadership to design and improve user interface.
- Develop effective, maintainable, and clean software.
- Follow security best practices.
- Work with a remote engineering team focused on technical excellence and continuous improvement of our technical ability.
- Contribute to the planning and building of new features.
- Provide technical direction and guidance to other engineers.
- Conduct code reviews with peers.
- Contribute technical improvements to the codebase through discussion with technical and product leadership.
- Effectively communicate the feasibility of requested features to product leadership and work with product leadership to find alternative solutions if necessary.
- Help define high-quality software engineering standards and practices by maintaining high technical standards and contributing to software development guidelines.
- Continuously improve your understanding of the real estate industry and domain.
- Continuously improve your knowledge of the codebase and the technologies we use
- Identify the tools, technologies, and patterns to improve the software system.
- Maintain and improve coding standards, design patterns and software architecture.
- Collaborate in technical discussions and bring your own ideas for the improvement of the codebase and product.
- Learn new technologies as the need arises.
- 3+ years of professional development experience
- Has a genuine passion for UI/UX, software design and software development.
- Experience with a component-based SPA framework (e.g. Vue.js, React, Svelte)
- A solid understanding of the security, performance, and scalability implications of code you write
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Conversational Japanese
- Experience working at a Seed or Series-A startup.
- Experience migrating from one frontend framework/library to another.
- Experience creating a component library or UI kit
- 9 to 12 million JPY annually
- Stock options available depending on the order of joining the company