Shippio is a simulation of our real world business, and we need to make this simulation as close to the reality as possible. Here comes in the architect! You will be tasked to create the different models (e.g. ERD, database) for our applications, based on our business requirements, and help us figure out the technologies best suited for the needs of our model and business.
You will also design and develop our applications service infrastructure (currently in Ruby) in collaboration with project managers, designers, and front-end engineers.
- 2+ years of experience in Back-End application development, and interest in Ruby
- Knowledge of UML or any other language to describe a model
- Synthetic mind, able to quickly grasp the essence of our business and translate it into a model
- Challenger, making small changes having huge impacts
- Good intra and inter-team communication skills
- Located in Japan
- Valid work authorization or eligibility to obtain it
- Communication skills in Japanese are highly appreciated
- Experience with GraphQL
- DevOps skills are more than welcomed
- Intellectually curious and eager to take on new challenges
- Interested in working on B2B development by leveraging your own development experience