In this role, you’ll work closely with senior stakeholders to understand business goals and ensure that the development team & technologies used are aligned with these.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to understand business requirements and help translate these into technical requirements for the development team
- Planning and documenting technical specifications for features or system design
- Designing, building and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Directing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications
- Writing testable, scalable and efficient code and leading code reviews
- Mentoring junior team members and ensuring they adhere to determined software quality standards
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Proven success as a technical team leader
- You are a good mentor & coach
- You possess good communication skills
10 - 20 million yen per year, plus stock options.
10 to 20 million JPY annually.