- Design the architecture of satellite attitude control system
- Design and implement the software for satellite attitude control
- Model sensors and actuators in MATLAB/Simulink
- Test and debug control algorithms
- Integrate attitude determination and control software modules
- Run simulations, Model In the Loop Simulation (MILS), Hardware In the Loop Simulation (HILS)
- Verify, evaluate and validate the satellite attitude control system on-orbit, and investigate the reflections to the next satellites
- Knowledge about the sensors and actuators
- At least 5 years of experience in the design and validation of control systems in MATLAB/Simulink
- Experience in modeling physical components (sensors, actuators) in MATLAB/Simulink
- Experience in programming in C/C++
- Able to go to the factory (Tsukuba) on business trips several times a year
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Experience in the design, implementation and testing of spacecraft attitude and orbit control algorithms
- Experience in the design and/or physical modeling of embedded systems
- Experience in control law design, beyond classical techniques: non-linear design, optimal design
- Experience in state estimation using Kalman filtering and anomaly detection algorithms
- Experience in model identification
- Knowledge of GNC hardware components such as: reaction wheels, magnetorquers, GPS receivers, gyroscopes, star trackers
- Knowledge of electronics circuitry and interfaces
The compensation is in principle ¥6 to 8 million annually.
6 to 8 million JPY annually.