Are you a ninja-level coder, eager to take on a wide range of challenges? At TableCheck, you will work with a highly-motivated agile team using the latest web technologies to build world-class restaurant reservation apps. We are seeking both Front-end and Server developer roles.
Please do not apply for this position unless you are capable in the following areas:
- Server developers: 3+ years Ruby on Rails experience required. Node.js, Elixir/Phoenix are a plus.
- Ability to openly communicate your ideas to a team.
- Ability to use Github / Git source control.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Test-driven development
- Design skills, CSS
- MongoDB, Redis, NoSQL databases
- Software security
- Bilingual (English/Japanese) preferred.
- Native-level Chinese or Korean are a plus.
- Applicants without a substantial open-source portfolio will be asked to complete a small coding project for evaluation purposes.
- We regret to inform we are not accepting inexperienced and/or trainee hires at this time.