WealthPark is looking for a backend engineer who can help with transitioning our architecture from a monolith to microservices. In this position, you’ll
- Develop the server-side as part of a team (product manager, designer, backend, frontend engineer)
- Develop new features and architecture through design sprints and event storming.
- Maintain and improve the existing products (mainly PHP (Monolith) / Ruby (API))
- Develop new APIs and improve the architecture using Golang and node.js
- 4+ years of experience in development in any combination of Ruby, Python, PHP, or Node.js
- 2+ years of experience in API development in Golang
- An interest in business and services
- Basic understanding of Domain Driven Development
- Ability to take the initiative in researching and code reading for products written in Ruby, PHP, and Python as needed
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Experiences of using NoSQL such as MongoDB.
- Experience running and maintaining a variety of cloud infrastructure especially AWS.
- Experience with container, orchestration tooling such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Deep understanding of OAuth and open id connect.
- Experience in the financial industry.
- Japanese communication skills.