We use Python to develop several key backend products. As part of a global engineering organization, we expect you to accelerate our product improvements. You will be working closely with Product Managers, Product Designers, SRE, BackEnd, FrontEnd, and mobile application engineers to deliver growth to our products.
- Brainstorm and do design sprint with Product Managers, Designers, Backend, and FrontEnd Engineers to build new features, architectures.
- Develop web API by using Python and Flask.
- Maintain and improve existing products (mainly Python).
- Build and improve CI/CD pipeline by using gitlab ci, k8s, docker, terraform and so on.
- (Optional) Develop and improve GraphQL server by using Node.js.
- (Optional) Develop ETL platform by using Python and Airflow.
- (Optional) Develop a new API with modern technology such as Go or Scala for architecture improvement.
- 6+ years of building software development with software development.
- 3+ years of back-end and web API development experience.
- 1+ years of building software development with Python.
- Experience leading technical decisions.
- Experience designing architecture.
- Experience developing web products using Python.
- Experience developing web products using Flask or equivalent restful API framework.
- Experience developing products using docker and k8s.
- Experience developing products using No-SQL and RDB or equivalent understanding.
- Experience developing on AWS, GCP, or Azure cloud systems or equivalent understanding.
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins, Github Actions, Gitlab CI, ArgoCD.
- Leadership experience
- Deep understanding of some domain or business model
- Experience about Apache Airflow
- Experiences of development by PHP, Ruby, Scala
- Experience working in the real estate or Fintech industry
- Experience about Event-Driven Architecture
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Communication in Japanese (not required)
6 to 9.5 million JPY annually.