Our team is responsible for switching the language of our customers’ websites. WOVN.io has many methods to integrate with WOVN.io service like translation libraries, translation APIs and plugins. We are adding new features and developing new methods that make it easier and more secure to switch languages.
We are looking for a generalist who can flexibly develop in various environments and enjoy it, rather than engineers who want to specialize in a specific language. We are also looking for someone who can work with us to find solutions to problems on customers’ sites, just like solving a puzzle with limited information.
- Ruby on Rails
- Java (Servlet)
- C# (.Net, IIS)
- 3+ years working experience
- Ability to adapt various technology stacks
- Strong sense of project ownership and responsibility
- Interest in languages/internationalization
- English communication skills
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Docker or Webpack experience
- Experience building SaaS products
- Working knowledge of CDNs or similar caching technologies
- Edge Computing familiarity
- CMS plugin development familiarity
- Vue.js familiarity
- Rust, PHP, Java, or C# familiarity
- Japanese communication skills
- Web framework experience, such as Ruby on Rails or similar
- Server/internet security experience