- Research, design, and build machine learning systems for prediction, recommendation, and automation
- Select appropriate algorithms and fine-tune models for optimal performances
- Evaluate model performance and suggest improvements where appropriate
- Integrate machine learning models into production
- Staying up-to-date with the latest machine learning technologies and methodologies
- Execute critical phases within the ML lifecycle
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Machine Learning
- 3 years of work experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or Data Scientist
- Data Science skills:
- Familiarity with recommendation system algorithms, dimensionality reduction, and clustering
- Knowledge on AB testing, statistical sampling, and hypothesis testing
- Development skills:
- Strong proficiency in Python.
- Familiarity with frameworks such as Tensorflow and Pytorch.
- Experience building and deploying machine learning models in a production environment
- Familiarity with model monitoring techniques and tools
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Ph.D. in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Machine Learning
- Hands-on working experience in MLOps frameworks
- Extensive knowledge, and ideally work experience, in recommendation systems, deep learning, and optimization methods and some experience in Natural Language Processing.
- Familiarity with:
- reinforcement learning
- image analysis
- customer experience and customer journey in e-commerce
- Experience in Big Data technologies
7 to 10 million JPY annually.