We have five engineers in the engineering team (for Mobile), and we are expecting to have more along with the growth of the customer base. We are opening this new position because we have reached the point where a dedicated engineering manager should oversee the team.
- Empower the engineers and maximize the team’s productivity by setting goals, performing evaluations, and utilizing data to improve operational workflow.
- Identify and improve foundational issues and create a roadmap of improvement.
- Manage resources, onboard new members, and improve the hiring process for your team.
- Work with other teams and respond rapidly to varied initiatives.
- Build strong relationships and facilitate communication in your team.
- Support and motivate members in their career development through regular 1-on-1 sessions.
- Being able to work in Japanese standard time
- Minimum 3 years of the engineering manager experience
- Over 5 years of experience in developing the backend
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Understanding of running SaaS
- Understanding of test automation
¥9.6 to 16 million annually.
9.6 to 16 million JPY annually.