We have created a team dedicated to running tests and applying them to our automation engine/infrastructure development efforts, and are hiring the first team members.
You will mainly be responsible for developing the Test Scenario Recording and Test Execution portion of our platform, which are the core domains of test automation. You will also examine requests and bug reports from users as they create a large number of test scenarios on a daily basis, and apply the findings when developing the core engine to further improve the product’s stability and functionality.
The mission is to evolve the product steadily while ensuring that the product adapts to individual environments and test scenarios. As our product grows, you will be able to strengthen your expertise and hone your skills/knowledge in cutting-edge fields.
- Perform system fixes to improve the stability and speed of test execution
- Develop features that enhance the E2E testing experience
- Investigate and solve issues that occur in specific browsers and applications
- Webdriver development (mainly using TypeScript/Ruby)
Experience in developing web systems and applications
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Ruby on Rails
- Chrome extension
- E2E Testing
- Web Browsers
- Japanese skills (Speaking, reading, and writing)
Desired personality traits
- Sees the great potential in the field of test automation
- Have a strong interest/willingness to develop an automation engine that works on a wide range of applications
- Likes solving problems as they arise
- Are proficient in the process of analyzing, hypothesizing, and testing.
¥7 to 12 million annually.