The Apps and Partnerships mandate at Beacon is to assist our Customers’ and Partners’ success by operating and promoting the ecosystem atop the Beacon Platform. We architect, build and deploy infrastructure and framework for rapidly developing, deploying and distributing modern business applications atop Beacon Platform.
- Design and implement application front ends using reusable frameworks.
- Work alongside Clients and Partners to expand the app ecosystem atop the Beacon Platform.
- Collaborate with internal teams of core developers and financial engineers to come up with innovative applications and solutions for Clients and Partners.
- Uplift our user experience on Beacon Platform Functionality.
Required Skills & Approach
- Respects and promotes diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Ability to communicate on all levels, technical and non-technical.
- Team oriented.
- Takes ownership of their work.
- Willing to learn from more experienced developers and mentor junior ones.
- Attention to detail and perseverance, drives projects to completion.
- Self-motivated and content to work both individually and on team projects.
- Technical creativity and enjoys hard open-ended problems.
Successful Candidates possess these qualities
- Keen eye for UI/UX.
- Demonstrable track record of designing, implementing, and deploying web applications with excellent UI/UX.
- Has experience or interest in learning backend programming with Python, Golang, Rust etc.
- Willingness to read a lot of code, reuse, refactor and build maintainable software.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies, version control system (git).
- Experience with financial application development is a plus.