As a Backend Engineer (Python), you will be responsible for designing and building data pipelines with Python to extract data from various advertising platforms to support business requirements. You will be an integral part of increasing the number and quality of users as the G123 platform grows its portfolio of games and expands globally.
- Build end-to-end API, ensuring its the security, reliability and performance
- Development of the advertising deploying process
- Management of operational tasks
- 1+ year experience in Python, or other programming languages
- Interest in API or data pipeline design
- Knowledge of software engineering and best practices (coding standards, code reviews, source code control, process building, testing, operations)
- Strong DevOps focus
- Self-driven to solve problems
- Good communication, teamwork, inter-team collaboration
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Knowledge Agile principles
- Git and GitFlow practices
- Scala, Flask, FastAPI
- Can adapt to fast-paced coding and sprints
Your compensation will be determined based on your experience as well as the whole interview process. Our salary range is as follows:
- Level 1: 6-9M JPY
- Level 2: 8-12M JPY
- Level 3: 10-33M JPY
The first level is for individual contributors (junior positions), while the last level is for senior and management positions.