As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for the application of machine learning, statistical analysis and data visualization technologies based on our G123 platform big data. Combined with business innovation, you will explore and develop a data-based digital intelligence road.
- Innovating solutions in advertising or game industry operation scenarios
- Implementing data-driven business practices by building digital products and tools
- Collaborating closely with the company’s internal stakeholders to identify and analyze problems / opportunities
- Designing, evaluating, and validating improvements to the G123 platform products
- Performing quantitative and qualitative modeling of business dynamics, user behavior, etc.
- Experience in statistical analysis, machine learning, natural language processing (NLP), recommender systems, automation, and other related fields
- Excellent business modeling and data mining, processing and analysis skills
- Proficiency in Python and popular data visualization tools
- Experience with practical deployment of machine learning engineering projects
- Able to translate business problems into models to form systematic solutions
- Able to implement practices to drive business growth and innovation
- Good communication and teamwork skills
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Experience in internet, gaming, e-commerce or advertising
- Experience in large scale data processing, recommender systems, AB test optimization, etc
- A medal in a machine learning competition
Your compensation will be determined based on your experience as well as the whole interview process. Our salary range is as follows:
- Level 1: 6-9M JPY
- Level 2: 8-12M JPY
- Level 3: 10-33M JPY
The first level is for individual contributors (junior positions), while the last level is for senior and management positions.