As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for building and implementing CI/CD pipelines using tools such as GitHub Actions, Tekton, Argo CD and Jenkins. You will interact closely with internal customers and the development team to gather and define requirements and document architecture as the G123 platform grows its portfolio of games and expands globally.
- Manage infrastructure and configuration using Terraform and Kubernetes
- Containerize applications and deploy on Kubernetes clusters
- Provide on-call and off-hours support for critical applications on a rotation basis
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Experience in infrastructure and networking
- Linux, Docker, Kubernetes (K8s), AWS experience
- Experience with Terraform (or equivalent)
- A degree in Computer Science and related majors
- Self-driven to solve problems
- Good communication, teamwork, inter-team collaboration
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Development experience (Go, Python)
- Experience in a startup environment
- Can adapt to fast-paced coding and sprints
Your compensation will be determined based on your experience as well as the whole interview process. Our salary range is as follows:
- Level 1: 6-9M JPY
- Level 2: 8-12M JPY
- Level 3: 10-33M JPY
The first level is for individual contributors (junior positions), while the last level is for senior and management positions.