As a Kuberbetes Engineer, you will be responsible for exploring new solutions and building out new features, functionality, multi-cloud services and infrastructure from scratch across major cloud providers to serve customers at scale. You will be working closely with developers as the G123 platform grows its portfolio of games and expands globally.
- Designing and implementing Network connectivity
- Assess Provisioning Strategy & design RBAC needs
- Ensuring strong Cloud foundation is met with compliance requirements
- Collaborating with other teams on architecting, engineering and optimizing their product for Kubernetes and the cloud
- Identifying failures in complex interdependent systems and help the team provide a reliable and well documented platform
- Promoting and establishing conventions among different services for monitoring, provisioning, deployments, and development flows
- Excellent knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes (K8s)
- Excellent knowledge of infrastructure and networking
- Experience working on public cloud services such as AWS, Alicloud, etc.
- Lead experience designing, building, and maintaining production services in Kubernetes
- Experience in analyzing and troubleshooting systems
- Degree in Computer Science and related majors with 4+ years of field working experience
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Experience with Terraform or other equivalent management framework
- Developing experience using Python (preferred) / Golang
- Adaptable to fast-paced startup environment
Your compensation will be determined based on your experience as well as the whole interview process. Our salary range is as follows:
- Level 1: 6-9M JPY
- Level 2: 8-12M JPY
- Level 3: 10-33M JPY
The first level is for individual contributors (junior positions), while the last level is for senior and management positions.