We are seeking highly experienced DevOps platform engineers who are responsible for improving the deployment of applications and services for our new Identity and Access Management product. We hope to enhance the value of our collaboration software with the new product and allow our customers to experience better teamwork. It also works as an identity provider for other cloud services for single-sign-on. We will use technology such as OAuth2/OIDC, gRPC, Kubernetes, and distributed databases to build the backend of the new product.
As a DevOps platform engineer, you will be working with our software development teams to improve all phases of the development process. You will identify areas for improvements then design and implement software and systems to realize the improvements.
- Analyze business and technical requirements to design our DevOps platform
- Implement the designed system yourself with good documentation and tests
- Review other engineers’ design and code
- Collaborate with other engineers, product designers, and architects
- Build automation for application deployments in pre-production and production environments using Terraform, ArgoCD, Google Cloud Build, Kustomize.
- Create processes to monitor and resolve incidents
- Improve processes and efficiency of the engineering team
- Reduce security risks in our systems and practices
- 5+ years of experience working in development roles in software engineering
- Hands-on experience using languages like (Go, bash, yaml, python…) to write scripts and other software tools
- Knowledge of Linux-based operating systems and container technologies
- Knowledge and experience with DevOps practices like (CI/CD, GitOps, …)
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Experience with Google Cloud, Terraform, ArgoCD, GitHub Actions, gRPC, Kubernetes, or Istio/Envoy
- Knowledge of OAuth2, OIDC, SCIM, and SAML
8 to 11 million JPY annually.