- Design, development, test, delivery and maintenance of the TRILL Android app
- To define requirements and specifications of the product or support those processes
- To suggest and solve organizational or technical issues on your own initiative
Android app development experience with Kotlin (2+ years) or Java (5+ years)
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Long-term development and operation of Android app experience
- Development team-leader experience
- Knowledge and understanding of programming methods and philosophy ex DDD/SOLID
- Declarative UI programming experience and understanding those frameworks
- Open Source Software contributions
- CI/CD experience
- Experience giving presentations at tech conferences
- Experience writing books or technical articles about programming and engineering
- Exo Player experience
The base range for this position is 6 to 9 million yen, though depending on your skill and experience, it may be possible to go higher than this.