As a Software Engineer, you will play a key technical leadership role, driving design, implementation and delivery. You will be able to communicate your ideas and provide thought leadership across the team. You will actively mentor others through code and design reviews, helping the team learn best practice.
This is a backend position, where you’ll touch components working in many different languages and frameworks, including Ruby on Rails, Python & Django, Node & TypeScript, PHP, and Java.
- 2+ years of professional experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery in the Ruby on Rails framework.
- Business level English (Japanese is not required)
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Passionate about technical leadership and mentoring
- Passionate about perfecting the craft of software development
- Strong verbal, written, and design communication skills
- Experience in agile enterprise-scale software development
- Degree in CS or other related technical field
- Experience with Amazon Web Services & Linux