In this position, you’ll be responsible for design, develop, and maintain server-side security security modules , microservices, and authentication APIs for LINE messenger and other LINE applications.
Major security features in scope:
- account and authentication
- ID federation
- 3 or more years of large-scale backend experience using Java, Go, Rust, or any other statically-typed language
- Experience with server provisioning, deployment automation, and CI/CD
- Understanding of basic security technologies (encryption, authentication, OAuth 2.0)
- experience implementing or integrating FIDO, OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, or other authentication protocols
The ideal candidate
- is a strong team player
- approaches tasks with positive, problem-solving attitude
- is willing and capable to continuously learn and apply new skills and technologies
- Ability to communicate in English, Japanese, or Korean. Bilinguals welcome.