We have multiple on-premise IT infrastructure sites with over 40,000 servers and 3Tbps internet traffic worldwide.
Our infrastructure is growing by 30% annually due to service growth and diversification.
A wide variety of applications are being deployed on the infrastructure everyday and there are more than 2,500 developers in over 10 locations worldwide.
With this scale of infrastructure and developers, Learning and operating cost is too high for developers to deploy their applications with awareness of the infrastructure and its configuration.
We, infrastructure software engineers, are responsible for building and operating a platform to connect applications and infrastructure seamlessly using software techniques and methods.
In this position, you’ll be responsible for IaaS service reliability and its troubleshooting, named “Verda” private cloud which is OSS (OpenStack, Kubernetes and etc) base cloud, as follows.
- Adopt and apply SRE best practice to IaaS service
- Daily operation to improve IaaS service reliability
- Automate manual operation and toil task
- Close communication with development team
- 3+ years of experience of server-side software engineering, or equivalent experience (C or Go or Python)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Experience of service day2 operation and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of cloud services (network and storage and virtualization).
- Interest in learning new technologies
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Experience to work as SRE team, software engineer, or system administrator
- Experience to build and operate CI/CD system
- Ability to automate daily tasks by software development
- Ability to troubleshoot open-source code
- Experience to operate distributed system
- Experience operating OpenStack or Kubernetes